Frederick County Office of Economic Development (FCOED) is here to help your business start and grow! We are now offering monthly virtual Office Hours for businesses to connect with our Small Business team.
Our team is available to assist small business owners with:
- Business start-up support
- Entrepreneur and Small Business Assistance
- Business development tools and techniques
- Zoning, Development Review, and Permitting assistance
- Regulatory Assistance
- And more!
FCOED will be hosting an Office Hour on the third Tuesday of every month from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. See 2023 Office Hours dates below:
- Tuesday, Aug. 15 https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIocOqvpz4sH9aufGp2XkfQID6wIvCoIIzO
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkc--pqjIsHNan6lauFORTiGRcKnfskHcd
- Tuesday, Oct. 24* https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvcuquqjwtHtxYpLtN2RacfWBwfxFxzXGS
- Tuesday, Nov. 21 https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrduCsqTMvHdLGOd4hRJoGSrZdSnoDtt1q
- Tuesday, Dec. 19 https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvceCopz0iGtCXbfp8JtqhIpBbo7EFCh-I
Registration is required, following registration, you will receive a link to the virtual meeting.
*The October 24 Business Hours is on the 4th Tuesday of the month due to the 2023 Business Appreciation Week