Leadership Frederick County has been training emerging and existing leaders in the Frederick County community for over 33 years, graduating more than 1,500 leaders.
The Frederick County Chamber of Commerce is proud to spotlight 13 Leadership Frederick County alumni who were named to Frederick’s Top 50 Under 40 for 2021. These thirteen leaders come from different aspects of business and make Frederick County a better place to live and work.
- Leigh Adams - Executive Director, Ausherman Family Foundation
- Mary Kate Battles - Owner & Lead Photographer, UnCorporate Headshot
- Carla Clarke - Attorney, Flynn & Clarke, LLC
- Korey Cobb - COO, Rehab 2 Perform
- Chris Clemons - Vice President and Commercial Banking Manager, Woodsboro Bank
- Kate Cusato - Owner, Minuteman Press
- Josh Funk - CEO, Rehab 2 Perform
- Ashleigh Kiggans - Vice President, MacRo, Ltd.
- Chris Rapp - President, Triple Crown Construction
- Justin Saltzman - Business Development, Sales Associate, VCRE.co
- Amber Smith - Owner and Publisher, Frederick Lifestyle Magazine
- Chris Sparks - Owner, Surelocked In Escape Games
- Alex Uphold - State Farm Agent, Alex Uphold State Farm
- Ashley Waters - Executive Director, Woman to Woman Mentoring Frederick
“From Kitty Reed’s initial inspiration in the mid-1980s to the present, LFC has played an essential role in the personal and professional development of thousands of Frederick’s best and brightest. From the corporate boardroom to the service counter, leaders of all ages, races and socioeconomic backgrounds have gained an expanded insight into the invisible connections, precious heritage and critical challenges facing Frederick County. Each of these leaders brought with them unique insights and ideas, and this accumulation of experience is now hard at work in the public, private and nonprofit sectors addressing our diverse and ever-changing needs,” said Rick Weldon, president and CEO of the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce.
Leadership Frederick County (LFC) provides in-depth, experiential learning designed by distinguished county leaders coupled with graduate-level leadership masterclasses taught by organizational leadership experts from Hood College.
Applications for the 2022-2023 cohort of Leadership Frederick County participants are open each year beginning in February and closing May 31st. More information on the program can be found online along with the application for the 2022-2023 cohort. For more information, contact: Jennifer Gerlock, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.