FCOED is pleased to announce that we are partnering with M&T Bank to offer a FREE virtual Small Business Accelerator Program to support small and underrepresented businesses.
February 22, 2023 – April 26, 2023 (every Wednesday, 5:00 pm-6:30 pm)
The 10-week program will highlight the fundamentals of essential business topics including Banking, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Access to Capital and more. There will be one-on-one coaching, networking opportunities, and the chance to access capital through the program’s pitch contest.
- Must be a Frederick County based business
- In business for two or more years
- Business must be revenue producing
- In good standing with the State of Maryland
- Compelling reason to be considered if business does not meet requirements
Applications are now open, and the deadline to apply is February 1, 2023. To apply, visit http://ow.ly/AJq350Mwe6J.
For more information about the Small Business Accelerator Program, you can contact
AJ Nwoga: 202-868-1443 or email@example.com
Shana Knight: 240-285-4781 or firstname.lastname@example.org