The Frederick Real Estate Dealmakers (FRED) Awards are hosted by the Frederick County Office of Economic Development and honor the most successful commercial real estate transactions and projects each year, and the people who made them happen. This year’s awards recognize the biggest deals and dealmakers of 2020 and 2021. We are proud to announce the FRED winners for 2022.
Modern Masterpiece: Union Mills Retail
340 E. Patrick St. Frederick, MD
- Jim Mackintosh, Mackintosh, Inc Commercial Brokerage
- Matthew Jamel, Douglas Development
- Niko Negas, Public House
Creative Adaptive Reuse: Middletown Memorial Hall
4 E. Main St. Middletown, MD
- Elkana Bretton, Ingrid Smith and Gerardo Lepatina, Memorial Hall Middletown, LLC
- Becky Axilbund, Main Street Middletown
- Burgess John Miller, Town of Middletown
Most Valuable Partner: Hood College - Innovation in Training Institute
Dealmaker of the Year: Tony “C” Checchia, VCRE.CO
Emerging Dealmaker of the Year: Ashleigh Kiggans, MacRo Commercial Real Estate
Deal of the Year: Ellume at Progress Labs at Center 85
4930 Executive Court South, Frederick, MD
- Dan Mallon and Jeff Boyle, Ellume
- Brad Benna, Matan Companies
- Pete Briskman, JLL
- Taylor Davis, Morgan Keller Construction
Lifetime Achievement: Tim Shanklin
A huge congratulations to this year’s FRED Awards winners!
You can find photos from this event here, and a list of past FRED Awards winners here.