Grow Your Business
We appreciate your investment in Frederick County and we’re here to help you stay competitive and successful. In addition to the services that the Frederick County Office of Economic (OED) provides, our partners also host monthly events geared towards helping businesses grow and thrive.
OED services available to existing Frederick County businesses include:
- Business Development – There is an abundance of resources and events to help you grow. We’d love to meet you and learn more about your business. Get more information
- Site Assistance – If you’re looking for new space, we can help. Find out more
- Incentives – We’d love to discuss your project in further detail to determine if you qualify for any incentives. Check out our incentives and tax credits and let’s talk.
- PR Frederick – Share the good news with us. We can help get the word out about your company’s products or services. Find out more
- Confidential One-on-One Business Counseling – We’ve partnered with the Small Business Development Center and Women’s Business Center to bring you free, expert advice.
- International Business Development – If you’ve been considering expanding into international markets, we can connect you to resources like the World Trade Center Institute (WTCI), Maryland Department of Commerce Office of International Investment and Trade and ExportMD.
- Workforce Services – Our partners at Frederick County Workforce Services can offer customized recruitment and training for your business at no cost.
- Demographic Research – Looking for market information? OED has access to demographic data and produces local economic publications or we can help provide you with customized information. Get more details