This course will help managers deal with the challenges of attracting and recruiting new employees. Topics include understanding the challenges of the current labor market, reviewing ways to develop a recruitment strategy and increasing recruitment effectiveness.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the key factors influencing the current labor market
2. Review steps to design an effective recruitment strategy
3. Explore methods to attract new talent/employees
4. Understand the importance of Interview preparation
5. Review examples of current tools to assist with recruiting.
- May 18, 2022 / 9:00 AM — May 18, 2022 / 12:00 PM
- from the comfort of home Frederick, MD 21701