Are you interested in contracting opportunities with state government agencies?
Join us for the Ready, Set, GROW! Procurement Connections Workshop on December 8, 2023 for insights on how our small, minority, women, and
veteran procurement programs work and strategies to identify which agencies and departments buy what you sell. Stick around for the open networking session and meet the buyers.
Special Secretary Maria Martinez will deliver the keynote address.
Come out and meet buyers from 17 different state agencies, departments, and universities at this live event. You'll learn the common products and services each unit purchases, what they are looking to buy right now, and what's in the pipeline. Participants include:
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Maryland Department of General Services
- Maryland Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Human Services
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Department of Labor
- Maryland Judiciary
- Maryland State Police
- MDOT - Maryland Port Administration
- MDOT - Maryland State Highway Administration
- MDOT - Maryland Transportation Authority
- MDOT - Maryland Transit Administration
- MDOT - The Secretary's Office
- MDOT - Office of Small and Minority Business Policy
- Towson University
- University of Maryland - College Park
- Maryland State Treasurer
Who should attend?
Small business owners, including firms owned and
operated by minorities, women, and veterans, interested in
doing business in the state contracting arena as a prime
contractor or subcontractor.
- December 8, 2023 / 9:30 AM — December 8, 2023 / 5:38 PM
- 100 Community Place
- 100 Community Place Conference Rooms A&B Crownsville, MD 21032