Your employees are your greatest asset. Hiring from within not only keeps institutional knowledge within your organization but it also contributes positively to culture. Every organization needs to ensure a system is in place to recognize and reward talent, even when opportunities aren’t always available. How do you keep your employees committed to learning and growth? We’ll take a look at creating a culture of learning and identify processes are in place to support the management of emerging leaders.
Through this course, you will:
- Establish a culture of constant learning and development
- Techniques for employee development no matter the budget
- Develop performance reviews that actually work
- How to create and maintain a 9 box grid
- Developing a coaching, not managing mentality
Frederick-area employers continue to struggle to meet the changing demands of employees and recruits following the pandemic. This workshop is designed to equip small businesses to build leaders from within through effective training, retention, succession planning, and outreach strategies.
- May 2, 2023 / 8:30 AM — May 2, 2023 / 10:30 AM
- Frederick County Workforce Services
- 200 Monroe Avenue Frederick, MD 21701