Organizations continue to recognize the need and responsibility to become more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces. It is a journey that begins with building a strong foundation in understanding the complicated elements of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), pushing the level of self-awareness and recognizing the impact individual thoughts, behaviors and actions have on the total organization. In this workshop, a safe, respectful space is created to allow participants to self-explore, actively listen, and ask questions to build tools that deepen the capacity and sustainability for the delicate DEI journey ahead.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Build upon understanding of DEI
2. Uncover unconscious biases and realize how biases impact the individual, co-workers and the organization
3. Feel the impact belonging vs being marginalized has on workplace engagement and performance
4. Identify individual DEI next steps to contribute to respective workplaces
- June 9, 2022 / 9:00 AM — June 9, 2022 / 12:00 PM
- from the comfort of home Frederick, MD 21701