2023 Business Appreciation Week
JOIN US FOR BUSINESS APPRECIATION WEEK
The Frederick County Office of Economic Development (FCOED) and our team of ambassadors are excited to announce Frederick County’s 23rd Annual Business Appreciation Week (BAW). This week-long celebration is dedicated to recognizing and engaging with major employers who play a vital role in our thriving community.
During this event FCOED and ambassadors will visit Frederick County businesses, providing meaningful connections, networking opportunities, access to resources and services, while recognizing and showing appreciation for the business community.
Thank you to this year’s BAW sponsor The Frederick Flying Cows, Frederick County’s new professional basketball team!
We want to hear from YOU! As part of BAW, every Frederick County Business is invited to participate in our Business Sentiment Survey, so that we can better understand the needs and aspirations of our local business community. Your insights are invaluable in shaping the future of Frederick County’s landscape. The survey will run from October 16th to November 5th. Click here to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GFQ68PY
- Business Expansion and Location Assistance
- Incentive/Funding Resources
- Workforce Recruitment and Training Programs
- Permitting/Zoning Assistance
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Business Networking and Industry Connections
- Demographic and Business Data
- Frederick County Profile – a comprehensive look at Frederick County’s economy
- Business Pitch Services – a state of the art video studio that allows Frederick County businesses to have their pitch videotaped at no charge
- DEIB Resources – promotes economic diversity, equity, and inclusion in Frederick County through educational programs, networking events, an employer toolkit and enhanced support for existing businesses
- FCOED Monthly E-Newsletter - Top economic development news with business spotlights
- FCWS Workforce Wire Newsletter – Your monthly connection to all things Workforce Development and Frederick County Workforce Services
- PR Frederick – Free press release distribution to newswire service with access to over 30,000 media outlets