The end of the year is all about counting down. People are counting down until the start of the New Year, and also counting the highlights from the past year. And while 2020 certainly threw us more than a few curveballs, there were still plenty of great memories to look back on. From ribbon cuttings for new businesses, to interviews with leaders in our business community, to highlighting local companies through our #StillFrederickCo campaign, we had a lot of great response from our social media community. Thanks to YOU for following along with us throughout the year. It’s the people and the businesses of Frederick County that make us so thankful to live and work in this community.
10. #StillFrederickCo – AstraZeneca is #StillMaking
9. #StillFrederickCo – First Response Custom Sewing is #StillMaking
8. Renzi’s Pizza Shop opens in Walkersville
7. Black History Month – Our interview with Jay Mason
6. #StillFrederickCo – Lundy’s Sweet Treats is #StillServing
5. Our 2020 publication of the Top 50 Best Workplaces is out!
4. #StillFrederickCo – South Mountain Creamery is #StillFarming
3. #StillFrederickCo – Hello Gorgeous Salon in Middletown is #StillServing
2. The Common Market Co-op’s second location opened along 7th Street in Frederick.
1. #StillFrederickCo – Thurmont Kountry Kitchen is #StillServing.
The combination of the Thurmont Kountry Kitchen’s loyal fans and their drool-worth food photos made this our most popular Facebook post of 2020. Yum!
Make sure to follow along with our social media channels to keep up with all the exciting things happening around Frederick County in 2021!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/discoverfrederickmd
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/frederick-county-office-of-economic-development
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FredCoOED
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/discoverfrederickmd/