The Frederick County JumpStart Grant program is now open at https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/8096/Jump-Start-Frederick-County-Business-Gra
When applying for this program please note the following guidelines to complete the correct application. These guidelines are designed to assist you in completing the application process. Remember that the application period is open from May 28th until 11:59pm June 5, 2020 and the program is not a 1st come 1st serve.
Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser to access the website.
To begin the process you must FIRST register a profile on the website.
- Enter your email address
- Enter a password (passwords must be 6 characters, and include at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 digit, 1 special character)
- Confirm that password by entering it a 2nd time in the box provided
Check your email inbox (check spam folder as well) for an email from email@example.com to confirm your identity.
- Click on the link in this email in order to confirm your registration
- Once you click you will be taken to a page that says Your Email is Confirmed
Now LOG IN using the email and password you registered with
The 1st time you log into the system it will take you to a profile screen. Please complete the information per below
- All fields must be completed
- Organization name = the legal name of the business applying for the grant. If you are a sole proprietor enter your legal name
- Enter the phone number as numbers only. (e.g. 5555551234) Do not use dashes, commas or any non-numeric entry
Select the appropriate grant program. This is very important. The employee count question is different for the Micro and the Small Business applications.
There are 3 grant applications online and you must select the one that applies to your business. Except for the Farm application, this selection is based upon employee count as of March 13, 2020:
- Micro Business – 1-9 employees
- Small Business - 10-50 employees
- HINT: Question 2 of the application will help you confirm that you have selected the correct application. If the employee count does not match your business size, then you need you need stop and click Find Application Form in top menu to start the correct application
Enter financial information without any commas, dashes or dollar signs. Enter numbers only.
Note: It is not required to enter cents
Answer every required question. Questions that are required with contain a red asterisk. *
Remember to hit SUBMIT
Questions about the program and the application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org