Our partners over at Worforce Services did a great job wrapping up their services for the last fiscal year. While their center has been closed, they have been working hard to provide services remotely.
- 4627 new customers registered for services (basic assistance and/or more individualized career and training)
- 504 frederick County Residents completed 737 courses on new SkillUp Frederick County online training platform
- Over 500 youth and young adults engaged in virtual employment, job search preparation skills sessions
- 300 businesses received recruitment assistance, labor market/wage data, candidate referrals (virtual)
- 61 individuals upskilled primarily through FCC partnership
Are you looking for a job? Click here to find a wide range of resources that will support you in your search.
If you are trying to find out what kind of career would be a good match for your skills, click here.
Are you an employer looking to post and promote your current job openings? Click here to receive recruitment support.