A business plan is a road map to steer your business in the right direction and an essential component of success. It is also the key to securing funding from banks and investors. Writing your business plan requires a holistic analysis of your business, which we will detail in this course. Topics include:
• Business mission, vision and values
• Market/competitive analysis
• Marketing goals
• Business operations and organizational structure
• Financial analysis and sales projections
• Small business accounting and compliance
Note Our Policies: Refunds or comps are available for classes cancelled by MWBC. All other refunds are not provided. MWBC only accepts credit card payments for training sessions. Walks-in registrations are accepted only at the Montgomery County location. Register early to guarantee a seat.
Inclement Weather: MWBC Frederick County follows Frederick County government delays and closings.
Register online: https://mdwbc.ecenterdirect.com/events/787590
- December 2, 2019 / 1:00 PM — December 2, 2019 / 4:00 PM
- 118 N. Market Street Lower Level Frederick, MD 21701