Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between social media, email, mobile, online advertising, and whatever new tactic of the month that is rolling out —there’s a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming for a small business owner.
This session will help make sense of the noise:
• Learn how to make the most using the combination of email and social media for your business.
• Get simple but powerful tips for delivering your message.
• Discover great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
- September 17, 2016 / 10:00 AM — September 17, 2016 / 11:00 AM
- Frederick County Workforce Services
- 5340 Spectrum Dr Frederick, MD 21703