Join us September 18th online to learn how to take advantage of the significant & diverse contracting opportunities with our State and Local Governments. This free virtual workshop will feature purchasing representatives from the State of Maryland, Frederick County Government, The City of Frederick, and Frederick County Public Schools – who will provide information on their organization’s current needs for goods & services and how to navigate their unique procurement processes. Participants will also have the opportunity for Q&A to connect directly with each procurement official.
- Eduardo Hayden, Small Business Outreach Manager, Governor’s Office of Small, Minority and Women Business Affairs
- Diane Fouche, Director of Procurement, Frederick County Government
- Keisha Brown, Purchasing Manager, The City of Frederick
- Kerrie Koopman, Frederick County Public Schools
- September 18, 2020 / 1:00 PM — September 18, 2020 / 2:30 PM
- from the comfort of home Frederick, MD 21701