Presenter: Brett Hess, Business Management Company
Join this seminar to discover the basics of reading and understanding financial statements and learn…
- The difference between the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements
- What does each of these reports tell me about my business?
- The Balance Sheet - Understanding what Assets, Liabilities and Equity mean, and how they affect my business
- What is important on the Profit and Loss Statement?
You must register as seating is limited, and your contact information is needed in case of change in plan for the session.
Register online at: http://mdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/ConferenceDetail.action?ID=14322
For more information, call 888-237-9007, ext. 2
- July 13, 2017 / 10:00 AM — July 13, 2017 / 12:00 PM
- Workforce Services
- 5340 Spectrum Drive Frederick, MD 21703