Let your someday be today.
We all know those who dream of owning their own business but never make the leap. The Intentional Entrepreneur, a four-hour workshop, explores the entrepreneurial attitude and delves into the emotional and practical aspects of business ownership.
The Intentional Entrepreneur guides participants through a process of consideration, exploration, and planning. Workshop facilitators and materials provide the tools aspiring entrepreneurs need to examine both the emotional
and practical aspects of owning a business. During this interactive workshop, participants will:
• Assess their entrepreneurial interest
• Identify personal and professional goals
• Explore the action steps necessary to realize business ownership
Learn More & Register Online: Frederick.edu/QuickEnroll
Kathi Groover, Program Manager • 301.846.2682 • email@example.com
- January 25, 2017 / 8:00 AM — January 25, 2017 / 12:00 PM
- Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
- 8420 Gas House Pike Suite B Frederick , MD 21701