Featuring John Hewitt, Founder & CEO of Loyalty Brands
This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. John Hewitt is the founder of two of the largest publicly income tax preparation services in the United States and Canada. He has been recognized by the International Franchise Association as the Entrepreneur of the Year.
John has founded two world hunger organizations, Stop Hunger Now and Run For Food. Hewitt has been
recognized over the years by many organizations and publications:
- Small Business Influencer Champion Small Business Trends and Smallbiztechnology.com (2011)
- International Franchise Association Entrepreneur of the Year (2006)
- Accounting Today Top 100 Most Influential People (2000–2012)
- Ernst & Young Virginia Entrepreneur of the Year (2003)
- Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Private Company
- Published iCompete How My Extraoridinary Strategy for Winning Can Be Yours in 2016
John has used his 50+ years of tax experience and remarkable business acumen to develop the next stage in his unmatched franchise success He founded Loyalty Brands in 2018. He’s the foundation the company’s achievements are built on.
Loyalty Brands is a cohesive group of franchise busnesses and services designed to work together to help the franchise buyer prosper both quickly and over the long-term.
- September 24, 2019 / 5:00 PM — September 24, 2019 / 7:00 PM
- FITCI @ ROOT
- 118 N. Market Street first floor Frederick, MD 21701