Your Return on Time Invested – Learn about:
- The “Ins and Outs” of the equity crowdfunding process
- Title III of the JOBS Act and Regulation CF
- Who is eligible, what disclosure is required, what restrictions are in place
- Leveraging networks such as social media to reach investors
- Costs entailed with equity crowdfunding
- The ability to advertise an offering and what are the legal limitations…AND
- Whether crowdfunding is appropriate for your capital raise
Our Expert Speaker – Louis A. Bevilacqua is the founding member of Bevilacqua PLLC (www.bevilacquapllc.com) and is a Managing Director with Mid-Atlantic Angels Corporation. He is also a co-founder, President, and General Counsel of Digital Offering. Previously, Mr. Bevilacqua was a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and held that position since October 2008. In addition to his specialization in crowdfunding, he has broad experience representing issuers in public offerings and private placements of securities, Exchange Act compliance, angel and venture capital financings, and other areas of equity and debt financing. He also has extensive international experience. Mr. Bevilacqua graduated Cum Laude from Fordham University and obtained a Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law where he was a member of the Order of Coif. Mr. Bevilacqua is Chambers ranked in Capital Markets (International Firms) (Experts Based Abroad) and USA Capital Markets: Debt & Equity (Foreign Experts).
Register – Mid-Atlantic Angels investor members are strongly urged to attend. Investors and entrepreneurs register by emailing Mid-Atlantic Angels Managing Director Mark Greathouse at Greathouse5316@gmail.com. (Your confirming email is your event ticket.). This event is FREE to attend.
Sponsored by – BMC Accounting and Strategic Operations Solutions, LLC