Learn about the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) and the newly introduced, race–and-gender neutral Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certification process.
Who should attend?
- Firms interested in learning about how to grow their businesses
- Firms interested in learning about the benefits of MBE/DBE/ACDBE/SBE certification
- Firms seeking to fulfill minority participation goals on government contracts
- Firms with questions about the application process
Presenter: LaCheryl Smith
Register online at https://mdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/14371 (deadline to register: 8/1/17 @ 8am)
- August 1, 2017 / 10:00 AM — August 1, 2017 / 12:00 PM
- 4539 Metropolitan Court Frederick, MD 21703