Business Model Classes are a strategic management and lean startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models.It is a visual chart with elements describing a firm's or product's value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances.It assists firms in aligning their activities by illustrating potential trade- offs.
In the first 2 hours of the class the following objectives will be covered by Brett Kraimer, CEO CycleFit Frederick.
1. Introduction to Business Models and the Business Model Canvas
2. Nine building blocks of the Business Model Canvas
3. Differentiation and Competition: Assess the competition level of different companies 4. Why Business Models Fail & How to Avoid it
The second half of the class will be a hands-on workshop, led by Kathie Callahan Brady, where you will be putting it all together and creating your own business model.
- September 25, 2019 / 9:00 AM — September 25, 2019 / 1:00 PM
- 118 N. Market Street first floor Frederick, MD 21701