Have you ever considered selling your product or service outside of the U.S.? Do you wonder how others do it?
Hear from Frederick businesses who already do! Hear their war stories and take home their tips and tricks to facilitate your international sales.
Learn what other Fredrick businesses already know:
- How to find customers internationally,
- How to make international sales,
- How to get paid & insure your sale overseas, and
- How to use Federal, State and Local resources to facilitate your export.
Seminar followed by a discussion of YOUR international challenges or questions – bring your challenges or questions to share and our experts will provide actionable solutions.
Hear From Our Experts
- Frederick-Based Exporters
- Jolanta Coffey, Sr. International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, U.S. Commercial Service
- Brian Castleberry, Regional Manager, Maryland Department of Commerce, Office of International Investment & Trade
- Elizabeth Thomas, Business Development Specialist at Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Bill Houck, Trade Finance Regional Manager of SBA's Export Solutions Group
This event is sponsored by the Frederick County Office of Economic Development and the City of Frederick Economic Development and presented by the U.S. Commercial Service.
Register online: https://bit.ly/2Ju3ev1
- June 18, 2019 / 8:15 AM — June 18, 2019 / 10:30 AM
- Mount St. Mary's University - Frederick Campus
- 5350 Spectrum Drive Frederick, MD 21704