The next step of your journey tackles business planning and market research. Take a deep dive into planning and researching the market to answer these questions:
- Does your product or service have a market that will pay your business?
- Is the market aware of your business idea or do you have to create it?
- How will you reach and motivate your market?
Using Kauffman Foundation’s proven curriculum this immersive course is designed to provide guidance and support in an interactive group oriented environment. Taught by certified affiliates, participants’ build a unique network with one another to help bolster ideas. You'll work with others to analyze and research your potential market, define your company’s brand, and reach and motivate your market.
3 Sessions, Weekly – Tue.
Instructor: Brett Kraimer
Out of State Price: $119.00
Registration Closes on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 @ 11:59 p.m.
- October 3, 2017 / 5:30 PM — October 3, 2017 / 8:30 PM
- Frederick Community College, Monroe Centr
- 200 Monroe Avenue Frederick, MD 21701