Frederick County Business Appreciation Week (BAW) is the premier business event of the year and we'd like to recognize your business! Hosted by the Frederick County Office of Economic Development and now in its 18th year, BAW is the largest business retention event in the state of Maryland. Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Get free marketing exposure
- Learn about free resources to grow your business
- Discover recruitment and reimbursable training progams
- Make business connections
- A complimentary ticket to the biggest networking event of the year at McClintock Distillery on November 28, 2018
- And so much more!
We will bring a small team of ambassadors (3-4) of leaders in the community for a brief bisit to THANK YOU for doing business in Frederick County, learn more about what you do, identify concerns or issues, share business resources and present an official certificate to you. Visits will last no more than 30-45 minutes.
Sign-up today because we are only visiting 100 businesses in Frederick County! Each day of the week, we'll be in designated areas throughout Frederick County. Please select the day of the week that corresponds with your business location and whether or not you would like to be visited in the morning or afternoon - and it's that simple!
Mark your calendars now and we'll follow up with the exact data and time of our scheduled visit.
REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/2018BAW
- October 15, 2018 / 9:00 AM — October 19, 2018 / 4:00 PM
- Businesses throughout Frederick County
- 118 N. Market St. Frederick, MD 21701