Business and Industry Cabinet
The Business and Industry Cabinet (BIC) of Frederick County is an advisory body created for the of sharing ideas, solutions, and creative approaches to business topics and issues facing Frederick County. The Cabinet is comprised of business leaders from a wide variety of industries, including biotech, retail, manufacturing, agriculture, information technology, healthcare, construction, finance and international business.
2019 Business and Industry Cabinet Members
- Brad Benna, Matan Development
- Sharad Doshi, Doshi Investments
- Denise Jacoby, Frederick County Building Industry Association
- Tom Kleinhanzl, Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Tom Lynch, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- Rob Miller, Distillery Lane Ciderworks
- Dwayne Myers, Dynamic Automotive
- James Racheff, DMS, Inc.
- Chris McLean, Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies
- Tom Mullineaux, Eddie Mercer Agri-Services, Inc.
- Whitney Hahn, Digital Bard
- Pierre Reed, PMTR Industries
- Denise Guyton-Boyer, Frederick County Bank
Agriculture Business Council
The Agriculture Business Council (ABC) was formed to investigate and implement ways to promote, develop and preserve the ag-industry in Frederick County. The council pro-actively informs the County Executive, County Council and the department on agriculture issues.
2019 Agriculture Business Council Members
- H. Richard Bittner (Chair)
- Thomas Barse
- Robert Black
- Charlotte Brewster
- Tom Mullineaux
- Gary Grossnickle
- Brian House
- Tim Pry
- Sarah Welty
- Councilmember Kai Hagen – County Council Liaison