2021 Business Appreciation Week
Virtual Meetings October 25th - 29th
FREDERICK COUNTY OFFICE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT'S BUSINESS APPRECIATION WEEK
The Frederick County Office of Economic Development (OED) and BAW ambassadors will be highlighting Frederick County’s businesses that have STARTED, EXPANDED or LOCATED to Frederick in 2020-2021. You have truly “Gone the Distance” and we want to recognize and thank you for your perseverance and dedication, especially during these challenging years.
OED will conduct a 30 minute VIRTUAL Zoom meeting with participating businesses with a small team of ambassadors (3-4), including leaders in the community, to learn more about your business, identify concerns or issues and share business resources. By participating, businesses will receive free extensive marketing exposure throughout the year including:
- Chance to win Manning Media’s Advertising Package (worth at least $5,000) including radio, social media, website and streaming
- Business listing/logo on the Business Appreciation Week feature page
- Two businesses each week will be featured on social media (this will go on throughout the year)
- Podcast interviews (limited to 10 businesses) to market your business and services
- Select businesses will receive a main mention on Key 103 and 106.9 The Eagle radio stations leading up to and during BAW
- Business listing in the Open for Business Directory
- Receive a two minute video shoot at Manning Media Studios
Frederick News Post ad featuring BAW businesses in November 2021 issue.
Frederick Magazine ad featuring BAW businesses in January 2022 edition.
- Invitation to the BAW 2021 Kick-off October 22nd with Manning Media
- Highlight your business through our social media during the week of October 25-29
- Featured in monthly e-newsletter
- Invitation to the 2021 OED Annual Business Reception in November