2020 Business Appreciation Week
October 5th - 9th
2020 + 20 BAW Years + 20 or More Years in Business = The Largest Business Appreciation Event in Maryland!
2020 marks Frederick County’s 20th Annual Business Appreciation week. This year’s BAW campaign is “Legacy Businesses,” so we will be recognizing businesses that have been in Frederick County for 20 years or more. During the week of Oct 5th - Oct 9th, we will virtually visit more than 100 of Frederick County’s Legacy Businesses to say “Thank you for your contributions, and for being a staple and pillar of Frederick County’s business community.”
All businesses visited will receive:
- Listing in Manning Media’s business directory
- A logo on Manning Media’s Business Appreciation Week feature page
- Advertisement in the November 5th Frederick News Post
Select businesses will receive:
- A feature on Key 103, 106.9 The Eagle and 93.5 Max Country radio stations (Tune in for more chances to win!)
- A “video clip” produced by Manning Media
Stay Connected with Business Resources
We’ve put together a list of business resources and partner agencies represented during the 2020 Business Appreciation Week as well as an informational flyer on PR Frederick, a press release tool available at no cost to you.
- View COVID-19 Resources
- Download Business Resouces
- Download PR Frederick One Pager
- Download Business Pitch Services
Check in with us during Business Appreciation Week by visiting our Facebook page @discoverfrederickmd, where there will be opportunities to win gift cards to Frederick County Legacy Restaurants. You can also find us on Twitter @FredCoOED and LinkedIn.
In January Frederick Magazine will be publishing the Top 50 publication featuring Legacy Businesses represented during BAW.