Frederick County's Top 50 Young Professionals
Revealed in January, this prestigious list will be the fifth edition of Top 50 Frederick and will be featured in a stand-alone publication in partnership with Frederick Magazine. Additionally, each young professional will also be officially recognized by OED with an award.
Nominate a friend, family member, colleague, client, boss, employee or anyone who matches the criteria, is employed at a Frederick County business, has demonstrated leadership skills and is committed to the community.
Nominations Accepted through April 30, 2021
Eligibility Requirements: Must be under 40 during the month of publication, 1/31/2022, AND must be employed, intern, or own a business in Frederick County.
- Self-nomination is accepted.
- One may submit multiple nominees by filling out the form again.
- Multiple nominations for one young professional from different individuals will be considered in scoring.
Please contact OED at 301-600-1058 or email AALee@FrederickCountyMD.gov if you have any questions.
This is a multistep process. Once your nomination is received, OED will contact each nominee for additional information to determine the final list. Thank you for your nomination!
- Top 50 Businesses – Honoring the businesses with the largest potential to contribute to the county’s economy.
- Top 50 CEOs – Highlighting Frederick County’s top leaders.
- Top 50 Workplaces – Recognizing the businesses that go above and beyond for their employees.
- Top 50x2 Legacy Businesses – Spotlighting businesses that have been in the county for 20+ years.